Al Merrick PC Aircore Tri-Quad Fins
FCS II Al Merrick PC Aircore Tri-Quad Fins
Al Merrick's 'AM' shaper fin in ultralight AirCore. Raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive.
- Al Merrick's template is designed for radical, progressive surfing.
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive, while the smaller centre fin on the medium and large template offer quick release through turns.
- Updated PC construction featuring our ultralight AirCore.
- Tri-Quad (5 fin) set
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)