Explorer 4/3 Chest Zip
Deeply Wetsuit Explorer 4/3 Chest Zip Black
Our new Explorer range wetsuits were designed to deliver an all-around seamless solution. Prioritising comfort and durability, the explorer range was developed using a unique combination of Eco-materials and our newest Mineralprene. Made form recycled oyster shells and limestone. Our heat technology is delivered through our warm fast dry technology used to line the torso area, combined with a unique terry cloth. The seams are glued and stitched to reinforce the inside, without compromising flexibility, thanks to our ultra-flexible seam tapes. We have improved our wetsuit durability by introducing our foam memory recovery technology which maintains its integrity.
When choosing your wetsuit size, make sure to choose the correct fit. The wetsuit should be really fit and tight to begin with. It will perfectly adapt to your body within 2-3 surf sessions.
- 4/3mm thickness
- Mineralprene foam made in eco-friendly mix of Oyster shell powder with Limestone
- Aqua α™: Aqua based lamination glue
- YKK chest zip entry system
- Chest panel tightening system with elastic/stopper
- ENERGY TECH ultra-flexible panel in the underarms
- Rubber bars on left shoulder panel to prevent water flushing
- Glide skin neck collar
- Seamless opening of neoprene panel in collar area
- Deeply FastDry lining on torso and back zone
- C-FLEX comfortable and soft lining on arms and legs
- Glued and blind stitched seams (GBS)
- Seams sealed internally with elastic neo tapes 2.0
- High density kneepads
- Internal stress points reinforced with tape
- Key loop on chest
- Water temperature suitability: 10-14ºC
Tip: The wetsuit must be tight to your body. When the wetsuit is tried for first time, it’s normal that the wetsuit to feel a little tight to the body, even with a slightly feeling of discomfort. However, with the usage of the wetsuit it becomes more larger between 15%-20% and, after the first 2 or 3 uses, it will adapt to the body. In order to perform its functionality perfectly, as indicated, the wetsuit must be tight to the body.