FCS II Carver Glass Flex Quad Rear
FCS II Carver Glass Flex Medium Two Quad Rear Fins
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Two Quad Rear fins.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.