Gath Neo Hat White
GATH HAT NEO the world’s first surfing helmet, since 1989, continues to be the chosen helmet by many water sports enthusiasts in most action water sports.
Gath NEO HAT is super lightweight weighing only 355-390 grams provides a smart layer of defense against the common surfing head injuries. The Gath Hat’s unique helmet shape and expandable neoprene headband automatically adjusts to your head shape for a superior comfortable snug fit, total peripheral vision, and helps provide a comfortable seal to the wearer’s forehead minimizing water flow over the eyes.
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary.
Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty. All materials are strong, durable, rustproof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact-resistant plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water-resistant materials.
- Retention system：made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick-release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.