Protech Fish 6'8
PROTECH FISH SURFBOARD 6'4
A Protech Fish is not just a groveler – stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will out-paddle most shortboards. They are fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Protect Fish Design:
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down-the-line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'6"||19³/⁴||2¹/⁸||28.1 Liters||2.33 Kg|
|6'0"||20¹/²||2³/⁸||35.1 Liters||2.68 Kg|
|6'4"||21"||2 ¹/²||40.2 Liters||3.01 Kg|
|6'8"||21¹/²||2 ¹/²||43.7 Liters||3.21 Kg|