Hanging out down the street doing the same old things that you did last week? Let the Captain Fin That 70's Boardshorts spice up your life and trip out your buds with cheerleader inspired 4-way Dolphin Stretch technology and a funky, psychedelic print. With a semi-short 18" length and irritation-free stitching, the Captain Fin That 70's Boardshorts are worthy wear for all your aquatic adventures.
- 4-Way Dolphin Stretch | 72% Polyester / 20% Cotton / 8% Elastane – Using the best combination of durability and stretch science with extra fine yarn count for comfort that will make you feel like a dolphin in the water.
- Outseam – 18"
- Gros Grain Cinch Tab – To keep waist closure in form.
- Low Volume Drawcord – Coated and flat for non-slip and minimal volume.
- Soft Thread Flat Felled Inseam & Rise – For zero abrasion or irritation.
- Anchor Patch at Front Hem
- Custom All-Over Print w/ Contrast Waistband
- Back Flap Pocket
- Key Loop in Back Pocket
- Single Button Minimal Fly