Matt Biolos Tri Fins
FCS II Matt Biolos Tri Fins
Designed by revered shaper Matt "Mayhem" Biolos. Same proven template with a new look.
- The MB template offers freedom to perform tight turns in the pocket with an emphasis on speed.
- Sitting in the reactor family, the MB is considered a high performance fin because it responds incredibly fast, but still offers enough control so you can confidently lay into a turn with plenty of force.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance shortboards and hybrid models.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)